Saturday, November 16, 2002

I'm back from the movie. Hehe. Enjoyed myself very much again. According to my boy cousins, the first one was better. Hmm, each to his opinion, I guess. My sis said that CoS is better though.

When I watched it the second time, Fawkes doesn't seem too bad after all. Really! And Eunice complained bout there being the screeching and no phoenix song. In truth, there was some music in the background, but I dunno whether it was intended to be the phoenix song or not. And the screeching was not that bad either. :)

Oh yar... the hug, Ron was like, "UH... uh... wel... welcome back." hehe.

U know, I realise there's a difference between watching with fans and watching with non-fans.I think the first time I watched it at Suntec, the theater was packed by a majority of HP-crazed people. U get the ooohs and aaahs and shouts and laughters at all the correct places. Like when Hermione was looking squeamish when she was about to hug Ron. Today, sigh. The cinema was crowded with little kids. Hello, crying is very disruptive okay...? Somebody's bloody handphone went off with a stupid tune in the middle of the polyjuice scene. What a spoiler. There was A LOT OF fidgeting. Honestly...

Anyway, now that the whole HP fiasco has slowly started to die down... reality has come flooding back to me. If only hogwarts and magic and fantasy can last forever and ever and ever... Now I remember all the stuff I'm supposed to do: A-Maths typing thingy, photog outing, cca day for 2003... homework and what not.

sigh. I shall go and clean my room soon. good luck to me...

No comments: