Tuesday, May 04, 2021

Of all the times that I'm finally posting during this fasting month, it's tonight -- as I trudge through some work with the television on. And after re-watching a fun chick flick romantic movie (as I intermittently work, I promise), I finally had the urge to blog and my computer was conveniently in front of me, so here I am.

This was what was running on Netflix as I worked through some random IEP reports.

From the movie, Leap Year:


I've been in a little bit of a mood lately; I also recently re-watched Flipped, which is seriously one of the cutest love stories ever. And maybe it's my adult-ing thing going on, but I feel like I haven't encountered very many romantic movies in recent times. Is it just me? Being all nostalgic? It's the old ones I'm watching.

Anyway -- I can feel myself unreeling a little; it's far too late to be blogging already and I think am far too tired to think straight. So I shall stop. This has been utterly random. 

But happy Ramadhan 2021 -- 
and these last ten nights -- 
lots to pray for. 

Amin.

No comments: