Tuesday, January 05, 2021

I've been meaning to post properly for so long, but I keep being side-tracked by other things, including a mountain load of reports that are waaaay overdue and lectures to watch -- and my end-year post was too short to be satisfying and I need to produce something a little better for this space! Absolutely absolutely feel the need to write, which I haven't felt in a long while.

But in the meantime, while I sort out the logistics of life, let me just post this here, that I heard:

Don't let your illusions and fear keep you from your inner knowing.


---

Also, happy things I wanted to fangirl about but didn't get around to doing yet:


I had a rewatch of this recently, and realise how few Hollywood romcoms there are nowadays, and Hugh Grant was so great at it in his time. Love the song!


And also, this: which made Dis-ease my newest favourite track on BTS's BE Album.



It reminds me of the kinds of songs that got me into BTS in the first place; 
it isn't so much the glamour and flair and aesthetics of BTS that capture me per se. 
It's the beauty in the storytelling and the perspectives offered 
(wrapped up in all the pretty help too, of course). 
This reminds me of Baepsae and Whalien 52 
(about a crow-tit and a whale respectively; so cute right!) 
and talk about the problems of society and questioning life. 💜

No comments: