Saturday, May 12, 2018

super duper late, but I had finished all my work so late,
and then had a ball of a time to reward myself.
it does feel good to have finished work so thoroughly;
but now I'm on a high. and cannot sleep.


and it doesn't help that I'm getting so addicted to this Korean variety show on Netflix;
Heechul is totally the bad boy type girls hate to love, or love to hate;
him and the entire cast on this show are amazingly hilarious.

this is my most favourite clip from the show,
because Heechul actually looks bashful here, for once! haha
and it's clear he's actually really impressed by Mi-sun --
this lady is seriously so awesomely funny.


I could keep watching clips like this endlessly --
someone quipped, Someone do a doping test on Heechul, please.
HAHA because he is so crazy high sometimes, and it's addictive!



obviously Netflix buying over these shows and making them so convenient for me
is destroying my life, hahaaaah.

No comments: