Friday, May 04, 2018

fangirl moment 5221:

I really really really admire this boy.

Seriously, RM, you're an inspiration.
I say I don't have a bias in BTS because they're each so awesome
and I adore each of them to pieces --
but if I had to choose, I am floored by RM most of all.



He seems to have such intelligence, and wisdom, and humility,
reads books and puts them into his music,
talks about authenticity and honesty and making art that inspires,
and is in a dancing, rapping, singing boy group.
How is that not a winning combo on its own.


When asked by NHK Japan:  
What's your dream now, after five years' debut and worldwide recognition?

RM:
When we finish our work at the end, if BTS as a group and our history itself becomes a work of art, that would be our dream. I believe music lies above language.

No comments: