Thursday, February 08, 2018

This is distressing!!!
And the fact that this happens in supposed-Muslim countries
enrages me so much, I can't even--



I remember visiting Dubai and hating the place so much.
I hate the place, I hate the system, and unfortunately by extension,
I hate the people who allow it to exist.
The place reeked of arrogance. I cannot impress enough how much I hate it.

Insya Allah, I am visiting the Hijaz soon to make Umrah after wow, about 13 years -- and already, we expect to be discriminated by our fellow Arab Muslims while in the land of the Arabs. They actually apparently now have different doors through which different nationalities can go through to access certain special places -- seriously, WT-. WHY. Why should there be any difference between human beings making pilgrimage??? The whole point of the pilgrimage is to equalize humanity and face God with all your bare needs! What is wrong with you! Sometimes, thinking of these things, makes me want to self-combust from anger.

I have some Arabic heritage and the Arab culture is so problematic, I could scream. Racism and sexism exists everywhere, whenever the opportunity to trump over someone presents itself; but I am acquainted with the way it functions in Arab communities and it is abhorrent. And if it was not for the beautiful man that was the Prophet s.a.w. who came from amongst them as a gift from God and then revolutionized humanity forever -- omg, I am being mean here -- these Arabs might still be evil tribes lounging around in the dust, squabbling with each other. (At some level, Astaghfirllah, aren't they regressing to that time?) Ugh, what is wrong with all you Muslims! What happened to us emulating the noble Prophet s.a.w.!!!! How are you not ashamed in front of him!

The Prophet s.a.w. was the best to all human beings. At one point in his life, Zaid, a slave-boy, was gifted to him on his wedding day. He treated Zaid so beautifully and eventually made him his adoptive son. Eventually, when Zaid's birth family found him after years of having lost him, Zaid told them he wanted to stay with the Prophet s.a.w.. That's the way you should treat human beings! You should treat them to the point that they would hate to part from you. And then we have these supposed-human beings treating other humans like this???


My sis used to watch this youtuber a lot,
and I suddenly remembered this particular post he had,
in relation to racism.

yessssssss. say it like it is, Subhi.


racism has got to go;
our Prophet already told us 1400 years ago! aiyohhhh.

No comments: