Saturday, February 10, 2018

Met up with friends this afternoon
and we had a good ranting/discussion
about frustrations with the world
and how hard it is to hold on to idealism as we grow older.

But, tonight, I finally watched some happy things;
and animal videos paired with BTS is gold!
hehe this is so adorable.



And I think this is then, also a good place to declare hiatus --
on a happy/cute note.

I'm going off for a mini-pilgrimage and this is a chance for a full spiritual cleansing,
and some fasting from virtual life. Doubtless I'd feel the craving to write in a few days or so,
but I'll write long-hand and privately instead. It will hopefully reorder my thoughts for a while.

Insya Allah, may this spiritual retreat give me and all whom I love 
amazing and unprecedented returns,
both for this world and the next. Amin.

Ja, till next time!

No comments: