Saturday, February 03, 2018



isn't this cool! I've been reading this humungous book called 
Dead Feminists, Historic Heroines in Living Color
by Chandler O'Leary and Jessica Springs,
that compiles beautiful artwork dedicated to wonderful women through history.
This one above commemorates Fatima Al-Fihri who founded 
the University of Al-Qarawiyyin in Fez, Morrocco 
i.e. the oldest running university in the world.
I am so compelled to get one of these broadsheets for myself!
Maybe I can frame it up next to my Harry Potter in print framed poster I have in my room. :P


and my, is my brain bursting with ideas at the moment.

This morning too, I had a wonderful sharing session about
language stimulation strategies with some parents;
it was fun and stimulating
and the kids were super-enjoying themselves;
and I feel my adrenaline running high

and I feel like we all should be doing more, more.
more.
Alhamdulillah. (:

No comments: