Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Work never ends --
I'd say I was doing productive work almost
every hour I was awake today --
and yet, I still can't get things done.

My plate is too full. This is too crazy.
Why does this world always do too many things.
Less is more.
I will move towards that as the year progresses,
insya Allah.

CCA crises (hehe, that's what I've taken to calling it) as an adult:
*2 book clubs (I know right, whaaaat -- but I love both books we've chosen)
*1 children's book club (i.e. parent workshop thing I'm conducting of my own accord)
*Python computing course (what the heck, S, this was one thing I think in retrospect you could have done without although, yes, programming again feels fun, and this time I have E with me; the question is: how do I transfer this programming stuff into real-life technology that might actually help my day job?)
*2 Arabic classes (again, I know right, whaaaaat. what is wrong with you, S. I literally have zero defences against planning fallacies.) --> I have another Arabic Exam this weekend. Come to think of it, I have Arabic tests every 6 weeks or something. How on earth am I not combusting?
*possibly a Malay workshop for parents on language development in children

*and of course, I blog incessantly. That's not even a CCA anymore; that's a need. I read/write/blog like I eat, sleep, and pray.

ZZZ. Can I split myself into 7 then. Or give me a time-turner.


No comments: