Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Well, this is timely! In light of our recent book.
But then, when is the topic of love untimely...


I can't believe Oxford Union debated about this;
true love doesn't exist now?
But I guess in a secular world, it's a matter of course.
You deny God, you deny true love...
goodness, what's next.






---

You know how you get stuck with a problem
and you muddle over it, for days and days and days,
and you pray it goes away, or you pray for a solution;
and the idea of a solution is usually something you wish would come nicely gift-wrapped;
but then!

when a solution hits you; or as it is often in my case, 
when a solution starts to peep at you from a distance and slowly comes closer
until it's glaring you in the face and you can't ignore it any longer,
you realise, damn it; it's not something you want to do!
grrr.

these are the kinds of moments I'm scared of myself,
because once it's there I can't shut up and ignore it.
and there's no telling what I'd end up doing.

No comments: