Friday, November 17, 2017

I've been meaning to post these; it's a habit of mine as I'm sure of many others,
to save memorable phone chats:


so I'm due back at KK for a quick sharing with my team
and to touch base and maybe clear some admin --
and I get this kind of response from my colleagues, haha.
and it hit me how I'm going to really miss this team!
why am I an utter sap who loves too easily.

--

And then here's a Lymond related screenshot-series,
where I think I may have brought up how it does appear like
Lymond is sooo drama, especially in the last book.

(you have been warned for spoilers)





HAHA, bury my feelings under this bitchin' eagle.



honest to God, the biggest problems in life can be avoided
if we can all have honest and open conversations.
and have the courage to face up to ourselves,
so that we can move into the future.

No comments: