Tuesday, September 19, 2017

fangirl post no. 1062

I wonder if this is how it's going to be from now on.
I'm such a fan now,
I can't not post every time BTS has a new song.

objectively guys, objectively,
remove my fan-bias,
how is this not legitimately a gorgeous video shot?



Away from the boys and their music,
you could just fan their production team for their
video-making skills. (I'm considering doing this, ahhahaah.)
This is just gorgeous artwork.

I maintain Serendipity (below from a previous post)
as still my absolute favourite art piece from them;
but just... I'm rarely unimpressed.
This one is another explosion of colour on your screen; try it out.
Not to mention the harmony in the music that meshes so well with the visuals.



Everything about this team sings out in harmony,
and there lies the beauty. That wins over all our hearts.

No comments: