Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Subhanallah.

After today -- supposed to be an off day -- my head aches.

When you hear about the shocking lives of other people; the crazy problems they have; the irrational and completely silly things people do; the lack of simple virtues. I'm like, whyyyyyyyyy. Why are there such people in the world. What's happening.

And then, I'm thinking, Alhamdulillah. In comparison, I think I am a fairly decent human being. Insya Allah, Allah and Rasul s.a.w. guide me always. I am in need of Your Guidance.

All I worry about are stupid silly things like clinic training tomorrow (Again! GAHHHH -- whatever, S, just do it. So what if you're not great at it yet; insya Allah, some day you will be.) And whether I'm wasting my heart away as a single woman -- but looking at the state of things, never mind lah. My worries are peanuts



Some day, when I get married, it will be with my whole heart and mind, insya Allah. Anything less appears to lead down a crazy road.

No comments: