Sunday, February 07, 2016

This is a happy post, on a happy night! 
just to remind and prove to myself, 
the constant ups and downs of life -- 
they are to be expected.
And when life dips into a valley, for sure,
a peak is up ahead, insya Allah.



Had a nice meet-up with J, that culminated with a nice heart-to-heart chat at the end of the night. 
And I am remembering beautiful, awesome, funny things to be thankful for.


Like the time I was trying to figure out what a phrase meant 
whilst reading HP in Arabic
cause I really just couldn't find the root verb --
only to discover it translated to Viktor Krum! HAHA.





And the time I marveled at my class for being so awesome
and the best support system I could imagine
as a growing professional in my field

and this is 3 years out of school.
GOD I LOVE MY CLASS SO MUCH
AND WE NEED TO HAVE A MEET-UP BADLY






My family indulging ourselves in silly, private jokes
I can't even remember anymore how goose came to mean good! haha.






And Arashi putting a smile on my face!

(:




No comments: