Friday, September 19, 2014

An exhausting week is over! Gosh, I was counting down painfully to tonight, no joke. And now Friday night is here, and I'm off on a roadtrip to Malaysia tomorrow! Alhamdulillah for this nice break. 

:DDD




But I have to say how crazy these past few days have been. I have been so tired, I feel like the black circles under my eyes are growing every second or something. So tired and scatterbrained that this morning while in the nursery wards, I misplaced my stethoscope, and hunted back and forth for it -- luckily it was hanging nicely alongside a cot, but I swear I have no idea how it got there. I was already accusing in my head one of the doctors for swiping it or something >.< because I felt like he was the only one hovering around where my stetho was and he was eyeing me very condescendingly for some reason. And then later, just before M was telling me to call G (ah crap, I do not enjoy the hectic inpatient life -- I will lament in another post perhaps), I dug around in my pouch and could not for the life of me find my phone! And then had another mad hunt for my phone while running between the nurseries. Fortunately, I learn that there are very nice nurses and also very nice doctors, who in the midst of treating fragile babies, helped me locate my phone. >.< Again, my phone was somewhere by a baby's cot, and I still don't know how it got there.

GODDDD. I will totally sujud syukur when inpatient training is done. It's like one of my life's mega hurdles.

No comments: