Tuesday, September 03, 2013

I fully understand how some people choose not to put pictures of themselves on their facebook profile, especially considering the likely amount of hawking that happens with regard to our personal information etc.

But seriously. Have at least one photo of yourself in your profile or something so that I can figure out who you are. If you add me, and your name is nondescript and there are zilch pictures of your face anywhere, how am I supposed to know who you are?! The mutual friends we have also give me zero information about your identity! Unless you are the only person with your name for at least 600 square kmetres (e.g. Draco Malfoy or Shamiah Bafadhal, eheh), please give me a face and not just interesting photos of scenery. Don't make me headdesk like this.

Also, I do suspect facebook for giving out fake friend invites between people or something. Insidious!

2 comments:

eunice said...

NO, NO, NO AND NO. Haha.

Shamiah said...

*HEADDESK*