Sunday, February 03, 2013


If I'd known less about The Mortal Instruments, I might give this a pass. But because this is the movie adaptation of Cassandra Claire's best-selling series and CC was someone (HarryPotter fanfiction writer) I used to follow with such devotion in my younger years, I have to check this out. I never got round to reading the book, but I am still nonetheless fascinated. It's really kind of cool that she used to be this online persona that we gravitated toward and whose writing enthralled us (plagiarism aside).

But the biggest point of watching is of course, the fact that Jace, by all impressions, is simply DT!Draco by another name, in another verse. I'd probably dissect him from the very first scene, and compare every minute detail.




---

I love this! 

Nouman Ali Khan says, "You all should be happy! So that others will ask, why are you so happy? And you go, ...La ila ha ilallah"

:D Muhammad Rasulullah.

No comments: