Sunday, September 23, 2012

I haven't loved a Jdrama couple in a loooong time, but finally I get my fix: the unforgettable duo from Rich Man Poor Woman!



SPOILERS

Didn't I say before these two are crazy and adorable. I just finished watching the finale episode and it has surely one of the most hilarious airport love scenes ever.

Hyuga finally gets off his ass to chase after her but when Natsui sees him she runs, with luggage and all. haha omg, who does that!!!












Of course, after Natsui calls Hyuga a BAKA (first time ever in his life probably), 
the OTP materialises!

I need more happy Jdramas like this.



another one! because I like the song, and we have more of Hyuga/Natsui.

3 comments:

atiqah said...

The "I don't get it, why should it hurt" is funnehhhh. And so Hyuga.

SO PANDAI BUT THEN BODOH AT THE SAME TIME.

Duck said...

Was laughing away throughout the entire last episode!

Shamiah said...

<3 <3 Hyuga and Natsui! They're there after my love for other Jdrama pairings, Domyouji/Makino and Kurosaki/Tsurara.

And Iqah, yes, he is SO PANDAI AND BODOH AT THE SAME TIME, hahahaha.