Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spent the day in Johor with my parents and my uncle's family -- which means I have lots of work to catch up with tmr! :\ I thought it'd be better if I opted out, but then... who deserves your company most? Your mother, your mother, your mother, and then your father, right? Got my mummy settled with more of her iPhone accessories: her screen protector and her cheap-o Kate Spade cover, hahaha. She is now thoroughly obsessed with her new limb i.e. smart phone. At dinner, I was the one watching both of my parents poring over their iPhones while I zonked out and tsk-tsked in disbelief!

Facebook sign in still an evasive task at the moment. And within an hour, I will miss saying happy birthday to my oldest friend in the world. Oh man. !!! I suck.

Also, announcing that I am officially a fangirl of this fangirl, Mousie. She makes me feel like I can totally live a normal life, and even one day get married and have kids, and still be a fangirl!

No comments: