Sunday, April 22, 2012

I recently signed myself out of fb because I was trying to give my mum a tutorial of fb, and then after I was done with all of that, I realised I couldn't sign back in! Because I'd thoroughly forgotten my password! And the retrieval of said forgotten password is made more difficult by the fact that I use my old email for my fb account, which I haven't accessed in a long time either, and I'd forgotten the password for that too! Hopeless I am. So right now, I can't access both my hotmail or facebook, though am in the process of attempting to obtain my hotmail password first, then maybe fb will follow. But maybe you know, this is all a sign, eheh... Goodbye, fb?

Sometimes, I think I couldn't care less. But there are some people I do like keeping in touch with. So let's see how it goes.

3 comments:

eunice said...

You don't have some sort of automatic sign-in for MSN Messenger that you can then use to access your Hotmail? :S

Shamiah said...

ooooh I could try that! But I don't currently have msn messenger on my Mac OS. Shall try on my Windows via parallel desktop.... :s Not sure it will work though.

eunice said...

If you've never used MSN Messenger on your MacBook Air's Windows component and let your username and password be remembered for you, then that still wouldn't work, right?

You might wanna try some other older computer? Like your old laptop... Or some old desktop with an MSN Messenger you've used before...

Other than that, I don't know. Haha.