Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It is ridiculous how much I get cheered up by a good drama. I am heavily influenced by my current favourite blogger of course; but seriously, I walk out of work, and I check youtube and when I realise there are english subs, I'm like YES!!! and grinning away in public. How awesome is fandom, huh. It takes only ~ 24 hours to sub an episode.

And the current drama - Love Rain - is proving to be another awesome one (but it's still early, so perhaps I should bite my tongue). It's amazing and deep on so many levels, and it breaks and heals my heart at alternate scenes. *wibble* It's so idyllic and romantic but then it takes this very real turn and makes you think about big questions and life and choices. It's such a smart piece! I'm at your mercy, drama writers.

I walk home (and I sometimes think I can walk the route home blind), and I think and I mull -- and I think that over the years, with some maturity, I finally learnt to love myself. It feels like such a comfort; like resting on something soft and fluffy. There's a security there: that even if others hurt me, at least I won't hurt myself.

Okay, I sound disconnected up there; welcome to my brain.

No comments: