Sunday, October 09, 2011

My heart is broken tonight because I found out Pi and Ryo left NEWS. This is so devastating, even to an old, detached fan -- because ohmygod, how could they! :'( I won't be able to see NEWS do anything together ever again? the sadness keeps coming back to me.

The fangirl inside me is mourning.

[edit: 12th Oct]

I like this BNF's attitude:

I don't begrudge either Ryo/Yamapi because this is, first and foremost, still a business. Shit happens. Things happen behind the scenes that we'll never know/understand and for that, I can't judge them because who knows what was said/done behind closed doors. They're no longer part of NEWS, but that's okay with me. K8 is never going to be one of my fav JE groups but I still enjoy them and will support them--it is the year of K8 after all. And Yamapi is still my top Johnny's boy. I will love any/everything he comes out with. While I doubt he'll do stuff in America (damn it), I would love to see where his path takes him. 

All in all, while I am anxious to hear what will happen with 4-member NEWS, I am hoping for the best. I want them to sell. I want them to be able to show everyone that despite all the hits they take, they're still strong enough to keep going. I want them to be happy. I say the same for Yamapi/Ryo. I want them to succeed. I want them to be happy. No hating here. Thnx.

From tinyangl

When you love, you love. :)

No comments: