Wednesday, June 08, 2011



"I like them, I like them! I like them first. Before I even met them, I like them! You hate them compared to how much I like them!"

Mort! you crazy adorable thing.

On more important things: I am trying hard to learn and accept that if you keep wanting things, you'll end up wanting more. Like, if you're blind, you'd die to have even one eye; but when you have one eye, you'd do anything to have two eyes. Or when I think about severely disadvantaged kids, I think it'd be great if they could at least move on their own; and if they can move, I think, wouldn't it be great if they could only have their cognitive capabilities straight. And if they can think, wouldn't it be great if they could speak okay. And if the kid's all fine, we want them to be super smart and go to super good schools and become super rich and super famous adults. Or win Nobel prizes or steer the course of history, or stg like that.

Seriously! it doesn't stop if one keeps thinking like this. When you're sick and think you're dying, you're like, God, just let me live, I don't need anything else. But when you're living, you're all I want this, and I want that. From a macro perspective, don't humans make you want to make this face -.-? It's so hard to slap myself and realise that this, this exact moment, is all you need.

No comments: