Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Several interesting things today:

* Bumped into Mdm Yeo Lay, ex-physics teacher at my elder placement centre! Super-interesting exchange we had, where I even told her that I still keep the awesome green physics file from Sec 3. How tiny is the world, huh.

* Went for NSP rally at Tampines tonight! I wasn't too surprised at any new speeches or what. But there was an excessive bashing of MBT, eheheh; I almost pity the dude.

* Suddenly feeling the workload pile up again, my shoulders ache almost physically, please. -.- Of course, waking up super-early this week to go to childcare centers at the other end of the island and spending hours in the train is not helping.

* And now, it is an (in my sister's slang) IRRITZ situation, because the faculty is dumping last minute (impossible-to-do-in-such-short-notice) assignments, because we only have this week with our test subjects whaaat. >:\ (And it is election week please, can chill or not!)

* Mother's Day preparations! :s

Goodnight, I must sleep, unfortunately.

No comments: