Sunday, March 20, 2011

Typing on my MacBook Air! :D I haven't named it; I should. I realise that if you name things you tend to lose them less. And Nabi s.a.w. named his stuff too (it's a sunnah!) because naming things engenders care for the item/thing/treasure.

And so, I have been pretty much distracted by my new toy and not getting on with another essay due. All in good time, ahah.

Yesterday, had a nice, mini, family meet-up in Johor and there was much sharing and caring and pouring-out-our-hearts business. (I also brought my MacBook thinking I could squeeze some work in in-between -- but that plan worked for a total of 15 minutes, before I succumbed.) With the chit-chat, I learnt that practice makes perfect. And that we're all works in progress. And that maybe, the whole point is to learn to care for each other on our journey together.

Ja! I'm thinking less blogging, more action.

3 comments:

turkey said...

I was wondering if you'd gotten one! Because I saw that you uploaded photos on Facebook using the iPhoto uploader...

Shamiah said...

yes, ahah! those random photos was a testing procedure. hehe. the battery life is awesomenesssssss.

also, btw, ARE YOU FREE FROM THE CHAINS OF PHARMACY YET! :D

turkey said...

Pre-Reg is over!