Friday, March 18, 2011

Today I felt like a 10-year-old kid again because my classmates and I played 'open-number' to decide who had to present for our group work. I kept going, Are we seriously doing this? Hahaha. And we kept laughing hysterically while doing it that our lecturer actually came into the speech analysis lab (which is in actuality a tiny store room area) to see what was going on. Of course, we sobered up and pretended we were just busy discussing important and pertinent points. I am so glad the people in this course are such great company.

Then I was home on the train chatting to one of my classmates. And I had one of those wonderful, rare conversations where light bulbs began flashing in my head and my perspective of the world shifted a little, and I began to see clearer. Those epiphany-like moments, you know. And I think, thank you for letting me see things like this. So, you know, I don't start deviating too much in any direction. A healthy perspective is a rare commodity.

---

Keep dreaming and hoping, no? What is life if we don't have that.

No comments: