Monday, March 07, 2011

Sex is cheap: Why young men have have the upper hand in bed, even when they're failing in life. ---> an article discussing a phenomenon already explained by T.J. Winters, in Boys will be boys.

-____- It makes me want to cry sometimes, my heart aches; poor women, thinking they're bettering their lives by becoming freer and more liberal, but all they're doing is digging a big hole of unhappiness for themselves in this supposedly better-than-ever-before, progressive, modern society. No, really; and you wonder why so many women (a ratio of 2:1, apparently) in the developed world are depressed. Stupid, stupid, stupid, I cannot tahan. Why do this to yourselves, women, wwwwhhhhyyyy.

I was discussing with my sis once, about something as simple as wearing skimpy clothes (let's not even touch premarital sexual relations yet) -- it's like, these girls! What are they thinking, seriously. (Ahah! Maybe they aren't thinking!) After you feel so admired and ogled for all the beauty that you are, and you find the time to have a moment's reflection, I ask you, don't you feel hollow? Like all you are is this outside, and what's inside gets more and more diminished, and you start to crave that high of being admired just so you don't feel hollow anymore, until all you care about is making sure your outside is perfect? It's hard to explain; but even I had an experience of that hollowness, and I have worn (more-than-)sensible clothes all my life. But it's just that idea of being sold too cheap. And falling into that trap into thinking being a bit cheaper is worth it in some way.

I tell you, without faith, I will become easily depressed. Because what are we doing to ourselves.

I actually had a great weekend I will try to mention about some other time, but hello, topics like this, when I realise of the existence of sad situations -- make my thoughts go cold and bleak.

No comments: