Sunday, November 07, 2010



Because Deathly Hallows is coming! :)

Side note: Emma Watson seriously makes me shudder. Just -- everything about her is wrong; she isn't Hermione. It's possibly worse than Daniel Radcliffe's Harry. I mean, seriously. -.- Would she stop leaning on Harry like that??? I swear, in my readings of the books, never have I ever imagined Hermione doing that. (I mean, fanfics that I read don't even make her out to be so.) Talk about a distorted interpretation of a character. She isn't a touch-feely girl in the first place, is she??? If she was, you think she'd end up being friends with those two boys??? She hugs the boys usually because they're about to die or stg or because she can't hold herself back and is about to burst into tears. That's the adorable Hermione in the books -- the girl with so much brain, people think she doesn't have a heart.

I try, I really try, to get past being nitpicky so that I can actually enjoy the movies. But sometimes. The travesty.

No comments: