Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Plato

I wish everyone would keep that in mind as they go through their daily lives.

Anyway, with reference to the drastic change in layout -- it was done mostly on impulse, although my sis has been complaining how the lack of a comment function on my blog is an annoyance and I decided to take heed. So, my guestbook still functions on the right, but comments for specific posts is also possible; either way. The photos of people above -- I have no intention of leaving that there indefinitely. I have this very abstract pretty idea in my head, to go with a very pretty quote that I think befits the outlook of my blog, but the creation of that image will take time, so what you now see is temporary in its stead. I shall ganbatte with all my elaborate creative projects.

And again -- happy eid! to my fellow muslims out there, that might be reading this. All my salam and love.

you know, these days, when I just feel sad or anxious or disappointed or frustrated and find myself pleading God, why do you make this so hard sometimes?, I think of the promise in the hereafter when the people enter heaven and will feel the utmost peace -- the peace they've yearned for all their worldly lives but never found -- that all their lips can utter is salam (which literally means peace) for a continuous three days. That day will come, right? InsyaAllah. Patience is a virtue, I am coming to understand that more and more.

No comments: