Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Shaykh Hamza has a blog! Here, called Sandala Productions (named after tapak sandal Nabi s.a.w., I bet -- awesome or what!). My sister was like, "Stop stalking him!" I say, I can't help it! He deserves to be stalked. heheh. If I can learn to be a better person by dogging his cyber shadow, why not eh.

We either surrender to God or to the substitutes for God, which are invariably hollow. But true love, which is the love of God, is the single most powerful force in the world. It is a love that “alters not when it alteration finds.” It grows and never diminishes. If someone claims to have lost it, it can only be said that such a person did not have it to begin with. “It is the star to every wandering bark.” And in loving God, one must paradoxically love all of God’s creation, merely for the incontrovertible fact that everything is God’s creation. God does love everything in that He brought everything into existence from an act of divine love, and those who love God purely, and with the penetrating inner eye of reality, can only be a mercy while in the world.

I am still feeling the surreality of having gotten into the SLP course, because now, I know what I'll be doing in the future; as opposed to it all being unmapped terrain just a few days ago when I was still in limbo about my acceptance status. I shall walk with courage, God-willing.

No comments: