Thursday, September 23, 2010

I just finished re-watching the last episode of Iljimae (the korean drama about a Robin-Hood-esque hero) with my mum. Still not happy that there is no sequel! mehhh. But I suppose it ended the best way it could. (SPOILER: i.e. we don't know if Iljimae died or not! which of course leaves poor Eun-chae pining for her love.)



This song is just sad. Every time I hear it, it makes me think of fluttering cherry blossoms in depressing, gloomy weather, just like in the drama. Speaking of which, one of my dreams is to sit under a cherry blossom tree in spring, so that the petals can fall down on me. And I don't want it to be in a crowded park in Japan where tourists and non-tourists fuss around to witness the spectacle. I want it to be on a nice grassy secluded hill, with just me, the tree and the sky. Is this too selfish?

And oh, here's the adorable scene at the titis tree, with the two cute kids. The girl is so cute -- my mum and me dubbed her robin cause she looks like a little bird, eheheh.

<3

No comments: