Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Because my sister wanted me to save this one especially:


In a narration, Rasulullah SAW says, “Jibril came to me and said, ‘Oh Messenger of Allah, indeed Allah wishes peace upon you and says to you, “Oh my beloved Muhammad, if I took Ibrahim as Khalilullah (the one who loves Allah SWT), indeed I take you as Habibullah (the one who is loved by Allah SWT). I do not create the universe and all its contents except for Me to teach them your greatness and your position to Me. And if it isn’t because of you, I would not have created the universe.”’

(From “Hujjatullahi ‘Alal ‘Alamin” written by Imam An-Nabahani, by Saiyidina Salman Al-Farisi RA,
narrated by Imam Ibn Asakir)

<3

---

Today went to visit Kak Shida at the hospital (hospital visits getting more and more common during raya!); she seems mostly fine now. There was much hugging and crying; and laughing, because Mami is such a crybaby, it is amusing. She cries the moment she is hugged! Too cute. And we talked about future plans and meet-ups.

And I was going to blog about stg else but now am too tired. Ja!

No comments: