Monday, July 26, 2010


hahaha, this reminds me of comp bio. and especially biophysics class. at least bio and physics do intertwine,  but physics and psychology???


---


I thought this was cute, and less sappy than the other love-related stuff I have saved in my random stuff folder. I also think that it applies very much to friendship. I am in a somewhat fluffy mood today because Farhana circulated a really wonderful email about everlasting love: You know why I love your mum so much? She helps me to get closer to Allah.

And this, from here:

Women are not difficult; but they are difficult to understand.


Men are not easy; but they are easy to understand.


---

I want to watch Last Friends (the jap drama)! Am only at episode 2 of Code Blue though. Slow, please.

And oh, the night of Nisfu Syaaban tonight! -- the night we can ask and we will be given. :)

No comments: