Sunday, July 11, 2010

Had an EXHAUSTING week. Like today, had FoS commencement + Isra' wa Mi'raj celebration + supper with Ami Omar and family -- which means we were out from 8 am to 12 midnight; my sister and I ascertained how our family is just constantly busy with something, it's energy-sapping. We need to sleep more.

I meant to post something, like I said, but just never got round to doing it because so little time and so tired. Tired, but happy though. Because what is it they say? Be thankful when you're tired and weary because that means you've made a difference.

Will try to post properly when I have more time.

Me looking out over Ullapool. I wish I could escape to this hill at moments when I feel I need to get away. But this place is so far away, mou.

He has the whole world in His hands, He has the whole wide world in His hands.

Actually, I'm listening to something right now; let me be random: the secret of the woman is rahmah. Hmmm.

No comments: