Wednesday, March 31, 2010

chatting with eunice on msn about legend of the seeker. I don't want it to be cancelled. How many of my OTPs will remain unfulfilled like this. :(

turk: My brother just lent us the DVD -- he liked it but is disappointed that the series has been cancelled?

me: IT HAS BEEN CANCELLED?! OFFICIALLY?!?!?!?! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *slump*

turk: I dunno...  After the 2nd season or something I DON'T KNOW THIS IS SECONDHAND INFO I DIDN'T LOOK IT UP MYSELF... It's either it's been really cancelled or they're trying to find another network to pick it up or something...  No idea.

me: my sis did say there was talk that season 3 wont happen... but... I thought there was still hope. god, loving American tv shows is like having bad love affairs. :( you never know when they leave you. 

turk: O-kay, mad person...

me: HAHAHAHAHA, BUT REALLY!!!!

turk: Yes, yes

me: It's like, I'm tired hello!

turk: I'm still upset over Firefly

me: I loved VM! and look what happened.

turk: Yes, VM too

me: I actually followed Tru Calling and look what happened. And I live in fear for Supernatural.

turk: And now Chuck S3 ratings have been dropping steadily since the season premiere and it's on the bubble too... Sigh.

me: But at least, now, it has been long enough, that I feel safe that they won't just end it horribly. SIGH

turk: HAHAHAHA. That's very important. As long as it's not a sudden cancellation and things get tied up, yes?

me: yes! I mean, I just want a resolution! do these people not understand how it is like to emotionally involve oneself in a story?!

turk: Apparently not.

me: it's like, Voldemort not dead or Lymond forever stuck in Russia. I mean, seriously.

turk: They just want MONEY FROM ADVERTISERS

me: evil capitalists.

No comments: