Saturday, January 02, 2010



If I had to choose a favourite comic from xkcd, it'll probably be this one. XD It describes the general theme of xkcd's comics; like they always seem to be saying, here are the incredible and weird contents of my brain.

I've been having one of those times again -- the I-can't-write-on-my-blog periods. I feel like my thoughts are too irrational, my emotions too incomprehensible and all of it so mixed up, I wonder if I should just stop thinking sometimes. Hm, not that I can even if I wanted to. Maybe I'm just trying to rationalise the irrational and I have to concede I'm just banging my head against a dead-end repeatedly.

When your head is in a mess, it's best to blog list-like:

* I'm starting to wonder if blogging publicly is at all a good thing. And maybe it's finally time I stop. I don't know.

* Trying to wean myself off facebook. How I got slowly sucked into that pit is beyond me. Mel and her it's-the-only-way-I-can-keep-in-touch-with-you justifications. That was how it started, meh. Don't they say the road to hell is paved with good intentions?

* How I realise that big things are always a result of a chain of small events one did not have the foresight to anticipate.

* Shaykh Hamza Yusuf said: Life gives you the same lessons repeatedly until you get the point.

* What is the freaking end-point of my focal adhesion pathway!!! :( It's the one thing I should have worked on and figured out for FYP by now but still haven't because I am getting majorly distracted.

Okay, I should really stop now. More pressing things to be done. And I don't think I'll be blogging again soon.

For 2010, I want clarity of thought and more awareness of time. And to finish reading things that need to be read.

No comments: