Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I was watching an old episode of Himitsu no Arashi-chan, where the boys were talking about Valentines that they received when they were younger. And Nino said he got a heart-shaped cookie of some sort from some girl he really liked. And it was pretty and homemade and left in a bag at his doorknob. Except that when he ate it, it tasted both sweet and salty -- she'd done the most cliched mistake of mixing up sugar and salt!

And then Nino added that he ate up every bit of it anyway. XD Oh, Nino. He can be such a meanie and a smartmouth, but at times like this, he is too cute. I swear, my Arashi ranking never remains stable. Every other time, one of them does something absolutely endearing or hilarious, and the ranking gets shuffled again. Haha.

School slowly taking over all my time again. And my weekends taken up by tutoring. It's quite exhausting, trying to balance everything. -.-

But looking forward to meeting up with Jean on Thursday night! I haven't seen her in nearly a year. o.o And seeing mumu, jw and eunice on Sunday, yay.

No comments: