Monday, January 25, 2010

I think I drank too much coffee today and now a headache is building up because I'm actually crazy tired but I can't sleep. -.-

Tonight, I realised that comfort can come from wonderfully unexpected places. I feel calm and confident, and more certain than ever that being true to oneself is a prerequisite to happiness and contentment. And that life may be hard, but it's so you can be grateful  for the shoulders to cry on.

Also, took a peek into fandom a little tonight, after what feels like a long time, and omg, have I said enough how I love Horikita Maki? She's like a beautiful porcelain doll and my favourite girl on tv (although it's not on my tv, heh), ever. And her movie Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac is likely coming to SG in April. yippee, I can look forward to it as a gift for the ending of uni life. :))


doll!

I've been telling myself: full speed FYP work begins tomorrow.

No comments: