Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fan Raving

1) I watched Becky on Himitsu no Arashi-chan (ep 63, to anyone who might want to look it up) last night (thanks to Duckie's link) and omg, it's one of the most hysterical episodes ever. Sis and I were seriously screaming and screeching in laughter! XD Even now, if I think of any part of it, I smile helplessly.

Main highlight: she said her ideal kiss was the HYD Season 1 kiss; when Makino chased after Domyouji's plane and she confessed her love and he hugged her mid-sentence and they kissed with the sunset in the background -- and they actually played that scene during the show and Becky KYAA-ed like on the spot, and omgosh, it was hysterically funny and adorable. MatsuJun was kind of embarrassed to watch it again -- it was so funny!

I'm so syncing this to my iPod. :P

2) After watching last night's episode, I was on such a high and I wondered for the millionth time how Arashi can be made of so much awesome. This miraculously amazing combination of five personalities - gosh. They are so lovable, at times I feel like squishing them. Oh, Arashi. You are so wonderful that I sometimes resent my love for NEWS. How mad is that.

3) Visited dramacrazy.net to check if the Buzzer Beat finale was up (not yet, meh.) and realised next season's Jdramas have been finalised. I got really excited because OMGOSH!!! @.@ They're doing Liar Game Season 2!!!!!!!! I watched Season 1 in my really, really early days of fangirling, and yes, it was repetitive and majorly flawed in many ways, but it rocked in terms of characterisation so man, I AM EXCITED to see Matsuda Shota being cool again, please. He was this uber-smart badass just released from jail and Toda Erika played a naive, honest girl he decided to deign to help. And their pairing was not explored!!! Please do in the second season. You have to.

4) Other Jdramas to consider checking: Aiba's My Girl! He's gonna play a dad! And Miura Haruma in Samurai Seventeen -- basically a high school dude who realises he has samurai powers or stg like that? Whatever, sword-wielding heroes are always my cup of tea! :) And Miura Haruma wasn't bad in Bloody Monday (I didn't finish the drama but he was likeable).

5) Maki's Hollywood-directed movie, Nakushita Kioku, which stars Tego and MatsuKen, has, I hear, been postponed for release in spring next year. :(

okay, done.

No comments: