Friday, August 21, 2009

Work is building up slowly like a storm. I can feel it. @.@ Yesterday, could barely understand a thing in my stats lecture. I have to make myself sit down with the textbook and get this or die. Not to mention that FYP is hovering like a cloud over my head -- I've been told what to do, but I haven't got around to doing it, and already, the prospect of looking up kinetic constants and reaction equations is scaring the frak out of me. I shall keep calm and try hard. I can do this!

Away from school, I've been wanting a number of things.

1) This backpack I saw at Tampines1 and been eyeing since. :S I've been chewing myself over it for a long time now.

2) TegoMasu no Uta album!!!! So far, I haven't seen it in stores in Singapore. And I just want it so bad. I realised that my top favourite JE songs are TegoMasu songs. This is one of their tracks in the album -- they sound awesome live. (And here's a clip with subs!)

No comments: