Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I've had a little lull in spirits. And been a little busy with other things. So this place was neglected for a while. I've always thought how this blog gives the impression that I don't do anything besides spaz and ramble... but it's cause I just don't find joy in mundanely recounting my daily life happenings, unless they've truly moved me in some way that I feel compelled to share, and the event's something I feel open enough to share about. So yes, am not going to say what has happened in my life recently, haha. I have just been a bit preoccupied with other things. Quite memorable things.

Anyway, just tonight my sister and me were talking randomly:

I think it's guys that make relationships difficult, you know. Like you know, the girl has to be beautiful. No such thing as a guy admitting he likes a girl for her personality or virtues. If you watch movies or read books, the girl just has to be beautiful. If she ain't beautiful, she can't be the girl!

So what happens to the ugly girls then?

They just die.


XD HAHAHAHAHA. After that, I laughed like crazy. Gosh.

No comments: