Monday, August 31, 2009

I've always thought coffee never affected me much, no matter how much I love and drink it. Then last night, I drank some and ended up not sleeping till nearly 4 am. Zzzz. ZONKED. Me and sis were chatting in the dark for near two hours, about anything and everything. Until she was like, "Eh, what time is it???" And I was @.@ - "I have no idea, but very late."

I don't know how some sisters can be so different and I wonder how they get along. Me and sis are so similar in many ways - I don't know if it's a result of being close to each other, or being close is a result of our matching personalities. Hm. Maybe the two reinforce each other.

I was randomly mentioning last night of a memory I had when we were all younger and my siblings and I told our parents we wished that time would stand still. I think I was 9 and we were in Australia for the first time (on a trip with the uncles and cousins) and I remember us saying that that was the absolute best time of our lives. We didn't want to grow up. We had each other and it was so fun and we had our cousins we played with every time and anything different from that status quo would fall short.

And yesterday I realised, It's kinda true. :( Look now. It's all different. And I think I'm the one feeling it most. I think I might cry. Oh, the loss of innocence.

No comments: