Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Damn it. I feed on OTPs. (By the way, in case you don't know: OTP = one true pairing.) They are too cute, okay. And they keep my faith in true love alive, haha. Sad as it sounds. What caused this revival was Yujie linking me to a clip of Toma and Kato Ai on TOKIO's regular show and the boys were teasing Toma for behaving like he likes her. It was hilarious. And incredibly adorable. oh gosh. And I'd always thought they looked perfectly cute together, which only increases their OTP-ness. Also, it helps that I really like this girl! I rarely like girls, haha, because I think I always assess them with higher standards than I do guys.

I think I found a real life OTP too! Haha. I mean, I know of people who are seriously so OTP, one can't help but feel happy that they're together. Like it feels like the planets are aligned and all of nature is in perfect balance. XD Oh dear. I sound mad.

You know, I had kind of a private rule for myself -- not to blog at 3 am, give or take. Because usually, I'm at my wonkiest at these times. Entries posted in the vicinity of 3 am always horrify me when I reread them at a more decent hour - they're always extra mad, extra hyper and riddled with ultra random rambles and whacked theories.

So, for now... ja!

No comments: