Sunday, May 24, 2009

I am blogging mainly because the internet connection is such a pain these days (for reasons still unclear) and I have nothing to do while I wait for my videos to load. Also, part of me is dying to watch Supernatural Season 4, especially after seeing people squeal over the finale on their LJs. Oh, man. Can't the DVDs come sooner.

Also... Tis' the season to get married, lalalalalalalalala. I think I'll be missing more APEX sessions this summer break because my cousins (and seemingly quite a number of other people) have chosen 2009 as the choice year for getting hitched, and I'll have to spend my saturdays preparing for weddings. Why this year, eh. It's quite a mystery.

Honestly, my brain is a blank right now and I have no words of wisdom (if ever I had them) to share. I just feel a constant bleakness, and dark thoughts are starting to creep into my brain. Maybe all I need is a good night's sleep and tomorrow I'll regain some genki-ness.

No comments: