Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I've been returning to HP a little lately. Here's the sixth movie trailer! It really looks quite promising. I think David Yates did a good job with the fifth movie; it wasn't absolutely perfect but overall, it made the best HP adaptation so far. The 6th movie makes me excited.



Danny Gokey sang What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flatts on American Idol tonight. And that song remains one of my favourite songs ever. I just love it so much. And so I went hunting online for their music video. Except youtube doesn't really have a nice upload of it and there are mainly tons of fanvids with this song, because people love it so much. And I decided on one of 1 Litre of Tears. Because the mood of the series matches the sadness of the song, I guess. And besides, Haruto/Aya is a tragic OTP. Warning though: this has tons of spoilers.

No comments: