Sunday, February 22, 2009

Losing is fine. As long as you know you lost to someone who is undeniably better than you. And as long as you know you fought hard. It is no good otherwise. No good. It's funny eh, the moments when truths like this finally hit home. They always happen at very otherwise unremarkable places and times. So that events you would normally forget remain ingrained in your brain forever instead. Like I was watching the first episode of Mei-chan no Shitsuji (hottest Jap drama on mysoju, apparently) and there was that one line that just made me stop: It doesn't matter if you're rich or poor, well-born or not; you'll never find happiness unless you fight. And I think it's true, it's true, it's true. Like they say, you know, this life isn't worth living, until you find something worth dying for.

Anyway, something else: Kuroki Meisa's Bad Girl PV. :( She is very very pretty. I always liked her, because she gave off this smart girl vibe although she acts rather woodenly, and I felt she was above the 'exploiting-my-body' marketing stance. But then, this happened. And I am disappointed. I am kind of afraid she'll do a Britney-like tumble into bad-girl-hell or according to my sister, become Leah Dizon No. 2. But I credit Meisa with more brains than either of these girls, so... maybe it's a little early to make assumptions. And it is only one music video anyway.

This is the rather amusing conversation my sis and I had.

A: what the F is she doing?! @_@ gila. it's like... @_@
S: That's why, I'm not sure. Just kind of gyrating at the camera.
A: but still. DAMN HOT PLS.
S: I know. She is very, very lawa. seriously.
A: YAR. uwah. but SO. SAD! so wasted liddat.
S: I dont know a guy who wouldnt be salivating at such a thing on their tv screen lah.
S: Please dont do things like this Meisa! HAIYAH
A: ): bodoh ah. maki! why you let her!
S: You know, if Maki did something like that (GOD FORBID), I might cry.
A: she wouldn't lor.
S: I know, thank goodness. Because it's all part of Maki's image.
A: omg. seriously. DAMN WASTED. what if she becomes leah dizon no. 2?!
S: I think the agency is still trying to find the best way to sell Meisa. And they're trying this.
A: it doesn't mean they should make her do THIS!
S: SIGH
A: karut ah. just bcos the title is BAD GIRL?! so many other ways to be BAD, in case si jepun2 ni tak tahu. i feel like crying every time she does tt lying on the red bed thing and looking at the camera upside down thing. like grr.
S: yar lah! she could STEAL or stg. or be a back-biting bitch. she doesnt have to show the camera almost her entire butt.
A: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA STEAL?!
S: pls dont say Abiru
A: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA
S: Stealing is bad what. :P

I unconsciously hold a grudge against this Abiru girl. XD Really. Now, when I think bad girl, on top of the scant clothing, I think: "stealing glamour monkey". HAHA.

No comments: