Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I found a nice meme from kamika's blog!

Year in Review Meme

Take the first sentence (or two) from the first post of each month of 2008. That's your year in review.

January 1st

I met up with my primary school friends today!

Oh yes, I remember having meet-ups with Shahirah and Delfina and Yusrina and Mateen and eating at Fig and Olive. And I also went to Shahirah's birthday party. Qiaonan will always be a sweet, sweet memory.

February 1st

Sometimes I think I'm so psychologically damaged, it's not funny.

Oh man, my emo-ness. I remember how I'd posted that after a very random outburst, where I kind of cried at my parents. I think it was about being pressurized to do everything well. And then when I reflected, I kind of boggled at my own nuttiness and volcano-like outbursts.

March 6th

C++ midterm. ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE.

HAHA. My crazy computing modules. It's amazing I've survived them.

April 6th

I want to make this entry the last one in a long time. Cause I have to stay away and study.

I had a bit of a blogging hiatus back in Sem 1. I think I felt a little suffocated by the knowledge that people I don't know were possibly reading my blog, so I wanted to take a break and continue writing in private, without inhibition. Creativity cannot work under pressure. Eheh.

May 2nd

Nothing imprisons oneself like the exam period.

I was still having exams, but they were ending. My life centers around school. As it should, I suppose?

June 1st

This morning, my dad had a strange mood swing and burst into our rooms at 8.30 with a wide smile and announced that we were going out for a day excursion.

Random outings with family have always been a clear feature in my life. I'm happy for it. :)

July 2nd

SLEEEEEPY. -_-

I was in the middle of my internship thing at IBN. And had to wake up early every morning. Heh.

August 8th

photos! from escape2008 (:

The short chalet stayover we had at Downtown East. 'Twas fun.

September 1st

It's the fourth week of sem. And things are approaching a lull.

Deep into schoolwork again. I'm a boring person, am I not? How depressing. A large part of me wants to go on adventures around the world, I assure you, but just... no means, and all the wrong circumstances.

October 3rd

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!! :)

This raya was no better than the previous ones because I was so bogged down by work that could only afford 2 and a half days of raya celebrations.

November 1st

Oh dear. Where did October go. I've been getting lazier and lazier to update this place.

I think I always just get lazy to blog during school semesters or stg... cause there's nothing truly interesting happening?

December 1st

Today's math stats paper was keeerrrraaazzy.

Exams again. Wow. BORING LIFE, MUCH? Haha.

~~~

Am off to Cik An's place for a farewell-cum-new-year party in a while. So... Happy New Year! To a beautiful (and less boring?) 2009!

No comments: