Sunday, November 02, 2008

First of all, I get that google rocks and everyone loves google, but seriously, their monopoly of the internet grates my nerves. Like when I was logging in to blogger, the sign in page immediately assumes I'm using my gmail account just cause I suddenly decided to put my previously dormant gmail account to use this afternoon. I mean like. Presumptuous much? I still use my hotmail; the same one I created at 12 years old. Something wrong with that, google-san? Like I still use my blogspot. I have unwavering loyalty lah okay.

Secondly, Maou is just awesome. I am thankful for being pestered to watch this show (though at the detriment of schoolwork). I feel like I haven't come across such a twisted story in a long time. It's together in the league of Pawn in Frankincense and Wideacre and Wuthering Heights (all of which are mind-bogglingly painful stories as well) and omg, I just can't stop watching. All the tortured characters. @_@ I feel like screaming at the tv, "STOP THIS MADNESS, PEOPLE!" Everybody's killing everybody and everybody's lying and the unraveling of the truth is just jaw-dropping. It's an amazingly crafted story, with an ultra creepy villain who invokes both disgust and sympathy. My sentiment for Naruse reminds me of my feelings towards Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights; they're both equally pitiful and unbearably frustrating.


Watch Maou here
.

No comments: