Friday, November 28, 2008

Computing Paper (on Database Systems) tomorrow. It is amazing that I'm actually hoping for my computing module to save me this semester. Another of the ironies of life. Need to just study a little bit more on the relational calculus and relational algebra... and how to decompose relational schema into BCNF. :S Oh please please let me do well enough in this one to compensate for what sucks in the rest.

Also, I am infinitely glad that there are only a few days or so left in this week of cooped-up-in-the-house-cause-of-exams business. Because the number of distractions are just piling up! Nyeeah. For one, I'm realizing that it's only about two weeks left to my holiday trip and I haven't done the shopping and hair-cutting that I've been meaning to get done before I leave! And of course, NEW SHOES. Cause right now, the only usable shoes I have are a pair of golden-coloured heels and my tattered sandals.

Not to mention, my typical list of things-I-want-to-do-after-exams-end have been sitting on my desktop, tempting me like crazy. Can't wait!

And have I mentioned my brother's new PS3 plugged into our TV??? DISTRACTION x 1000, thanks. We can connect to the net and play streaming sites on it! Sis tested youtube and veoh and even mysoju already!!! XD oh the wonders of technology.

Been watching Innocent Love and Scrap Teacher slowly. I'm leaving Ryuusei out for the moment because I know that one will want to make me keep watching non-stop or stg. Innocent Love is slow but not uninteresting. Scrap Teacher is, I think, actually a rather ridiculous story with a very unrealistic premise -- a school on the verge on shutdown gets saved from the inside by three mysterious transfer students. But I watch anyway because it has laugh-out-loud funny moments that make it worth it somehow. And of course, I watch cause of HSJ and Yamada and Yuto. XD

WHY IS YAMADA ONLY 15?!?!?! I AM IN DENIAL. My brother and sister were like, "Can you please stop! You will go to jail. No, to hell." XD But seriously. How can he only be 15 and look so... like that!!! TOO MUCH PRETTY. GROW UP FASTER, PLEASE. So it would actually be legal and normal for me to spaz about you.

No comments: