Monday, September 01, 2008

It's the fourth week of sem. And things are approaching a lull. In other words, my jiayou feelings and enthusiasm has started to dip, and I'm starting to push work to the side again. :s It's so hard to stay hardworking. I wish I had a button to switch off my daydreaming and my distractions, so I can focus on work. Discipline! Where art thou! And really, it's not that I absolutely hate what I'm studying. It's tough, but I don't dislike it. In fact, once I do get into the mood of perusing my texts, I do get absorbed in them. It's just that maybe... they aren't interesting enough? Or maybe I have a lifelong mild ADD (attention-deficit disorder) or stg, and I can't help but want to jump from one thing to another.

Anyway, in relation to this here's a cute icon I stole from somewhere:


on other things:

1) Had Mentors' Day with the Irsyad kids. It was the sweetest thing. And I cried! I blame Nusaibah, my mentee, who started crying when she gave me this turtle soft toy thingy. And there was much hugs and sniffles, and I kept telling them to work hard for PSLE. Aiyah. They were all so adorable. Emo emo emo-ness. I loved it though. <3 After it all, I had fuzzy warm feelings inside.

2) My sister got to meet her indon tv stars at the geylang light-up! Cinta Fitri's Farrell and Fitri. She was one of the ushers and got to see them up-close. Exciting x 1000! And she got CIP hours for this. What crap, I say.

3) My wacky family went to mount faber at midnight this past saturday. For fun. We ate pre-packed ice kachang and ice jelly cocktails at faberpoint and took random photos. We left at 2 plus am. @_@ record!!!

4) Kurosagi the movie is actually coming to Singapore! @_@ And I thought it wasn't so I'd already watched online. But nvm. Maybe I'll catch it anyway.

5) Did I already mention Hana Yori Dango? Yes, HYD! This week! This week!

6) My mum claimed she saw a pocong in Kelantan. (She and Dad just came back from Pakcik Mail's place, bearing a whole load of rambutans this time.)

:) 98.7FM says September is going to be a good month. And I agree. yeah, yeah, yeah.

No comments: